The hair shaft that has many cuticle layers tends to stand up in extreme weather conditions, making the hair loose its natural oils. This makes the hair dry and frizzy. If one has frizzy hair, then the best thing to do is to use some of the popular home remedies to get rid of the frizzy hair and get the luscious locks back as the natural home remedies don’t contain any harmful chemicals.
Dull, frizzy hair can be difficult to manage and no styling can also be done with them. Besides, you can’t even leave them open. It is said that dry, frizzy hair are considered the most unmanageable ones, and they are often indicative of the fact that the hair have been undergone many treatments, strong chemical, and bad styling products. Frizzy hair can also be due to weather variations, because dust, cold and heat present in the atmosphere lays strong impact over your hair conditions.
Reasons for Frizzy Hair
It’s not always necessary that one has frizzy hair by birth; there are many other reasons that could be possible for it.
Lack of sufficient amount of natural moisturizer and oil from hair is one of the common reasons behind frizzy hair.
Besides, lack of protein in ones diet and sometimes due to heavy usage of chemicals like hair dye and hair treatments can also make your hair frizzy. Now let’s have a look at some of the tips that are helpful for controlling growth of frizzy hair.
How to control frizzy Hair
- Mix two tablespoons of gram flour with coconut milk and apply it on your scalp. Then massage it gently with your hands and let the mixture settle for five to ten minutes. Then rinse it off with normal water. This process works wonders to treat frizzy hair.
- Try and use maximum natural oils on your hair like safflower, olive, coconut, castor or mustard oil. Regular use of oils will surely prevent hair dryness.
- You can also whip an egg and add one tablespoon of water or vinegar into it. By applying it for 20 minutes and then washing your hair with Luke warm water will get you rid of frizzy hair instantly.
- Mayonnaise is an easy and effective remedy for treating frizzy hair because it is made from egg.
- You can also use beer to prevent frizzy hair. It will give natural shine to your hair and will make it look very healthy.
- Mash an over-riped banana and some avacados together. Apply this paste for about 15 minutes and then simply wash it off.
- Make sure that you eat a protein rich diet at least once a day.
- Avoid coming in direct contact of sun.
- Boil some tea leaves with water and after cooling it apply to your hair. Then rinse it off with your shampoo and get natural shiny and bouncy hair back.
By following the above remedies regularly will surely bring good results and that too without undergoing any expensive chemical treatments. This will not only improve the quality of your hair naturally but will also say good bye to frizzy hair forever.